Indice del forum

ANACA Onlus

Assistenti all'autonomia e comunicazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Joffrey Lupul with a young protege. And fellow Leaf, Jake Ga
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 23 Ago 2019 06:02:57    Oggetto:  Joffrey Lupul with a young protege. And fellow Leaf, Jake Ga
Descrizione:

Joffrey Lupul with a young protege. And fellow Leaf, Jake Gardiner, hiking in Whistler. Erik Karlsson getting his shirt signed by David Guetta. Thanks for all the birthday wishes:). And thank you @davidguetta for signing my tshirt. You rock pic.twitter.com/BRaZ0aUto6— Erik Karlsson (@ErikKarlsson65) June 1, 2014 Tyler Seguin continues to reel them in. The Oilers at the Sam Gagner wedding. And then theres this. Andrew Ference. True love is sticking with a man who dresses like this for his work outs. #fannypack pic.twitter.com/kbq3PR3Od7— Krista Ference (@krista_ference) July 16, 2014
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning.
. Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No.
. - The Seattle Sounders busy off-season continues with the team acquiring defender Chad Marshall from the Columbus Crew in exchange for a 2015 third-round pick and allocation money.
.com) - Lloyd Sam struck in stoppage time on Wednesday as Red Bull New York hung on for a crucial 1-0 win over Atlantic Cup rivals D.
. Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug.New Orleans. LA (SportsNetwork.com) - Kentucky Derby runner-up Commanding Curve, trained by Dallas Stewart, has returned to training after a five month break. He looks great, Stewart said from Fair Grounds. He got here two or three weeks ago and was just shedrowing and tack-walking. I just recently started him back jogging. Hell do that for 10 days or two weeks before he starts galloping again. Owned by West Point Thoroughbreds, Commanding Curve last broke from a starting gate in the Travers at Saratoga on Aug. 23. He finished ninth behind V. E. Day in the Mid-Summer Derby and was then given time off at WinStar Farm in Kentucky.dddddddddddd. There are no plans as far as racing yet. At this point he looks strong and healthy, Stewart said. As a 3-year-old in 2014, Commanding Curve was sixth in Fair Grounds Risen Star Stakes and third in the Louisiana Derby. He was 1 3/4 lengths behind California Chrome as a 37-1 longshot in the Run for the Roses followed by a ninth in the Belmont Stakes and fourth in the Jim Dandy. Commanding Curve has earned $572,434 with one win, two seconds and two thirds from 10 starts. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 23 Ago 2019 06:02:57    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: