Indice del forum

ANACA Onlus

Assistenti all'autonomia e comunicazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

After missing four games with an injured hand, f
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 11 Set 2019 08:18:08    Oggetto:  After missing four games with an injured hand, f
Descrizione:

WINNIPEG -- After missing four games with an injured hand, forward Evander Kane is back in the Winnipeg Jets lineup for the first time since Paul Maurice took over as head coach. "I dont think my role changes too much," Kane said Monday, as the team prepared to fly to California for games in Anaheim and San Jose. "Obviously you are going to have to earn your ice time and play well and show him what you can do. Other guys have had three games to show what they can do and this will be my first one so Im going to have to be good." The left-winger has been out since Jan. 7 when he suffered a hand injury in a fight during Winnipegs 4-2 home loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning. Although hes missed 12 games due to injury this season, Kane still has 14 goals and 11 assists. The Jets (22-23-5) have won three in a row since Maurice took over but are still a point below .500 as they face two of the toughest teams in the Western Conference. Anaheim (37-9-5) leads the conference and the NHL with 79 points and hasnt lost a game in regulation time at home. San Jose is 16-2-3 in their own building. "We had as much success as we could have had this week, we won three games, so well take whatever thats worth," said Maurice. "Im much more concerned that they have confidence in each other in what were trying to accomplish becoming more clearly defined. I feel in practice that Im seeing the things weve asked them to do come a little bit easier." Maurice said Kane will skate on a line with Mark Scheifele and Blake Wheeler. "I like the possibilities of that line. Id like to think Im going to have some patience with it cause Id like to see it work. At the same time I do have another lineup, Ive got another place as well that I wouldnt mind seeing him because hes a real strong player and he can be a real benefit to whoever he plays with." While on paper the Jets seem no match for either Anaheim or San Jose, "Ive never felt that on a one game," said Maurice. "Over the course of the season yes, in any one game no, the best is not that far from the bottom and thats why its a competition." Kanes father will also be on the road swing, along with other dads as the team hosts a father-son trip. Wheeler says it feels a lot better heading west with three wins behind them instead of three more losses and some confidence that they are playing the way their new coach wants. "It definitely helps to have that confidence, the way were playing and what were doing," he said. He also said theyve been pretty comfortable from the start with what Maurice has been urging them to do. "I think hes trying to utilize the things we do the best to give ourselves a chance to win. Hes trying to use our team speed, use our size, things that we do well to give us an opportunity to play our best every night." Meanwhile, with Dustin Byfugliens move to forward, rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba is seeing a lot of ice time. "Were not running him against the other teams best all night long," said Maurice, but he added that he feels Trouba can hold his own and needs to learn to compete with the best. "Theres going to be some mistakes, we live with those." Trouba had a pair of goals -- including the overtime winner -- Saturday against the Edmonton Oilers. Trouba is now second among all rookie defencemen in goals with seven this season and trails only Bostons Torey Krug who has 10. In points Trouba sits fifth among rookie defencemen with 16.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks.
. But when it was all over they had wasted another lead, seen another pitcher flame out on the mound and lost their fourth straight at home.
.J. - Several people have collapsed in an overcrowded New Jersey train station while waiting in long lines to get to the Super Bowl.
. -- Two out of three aint bad.
. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory.Classic winner Covert Love has been retired after suffering a strained ligament. The Azamour filly gave trainer Hugo Palmer his first Classic success when winning the Darley Irish Oaks at the Curragh last year, and added a further Group One victory in the Prix de lOpera at Longchamp.Also second in the Yorkshire Oaks, she had been due to make her four-year-old debut at Royal Ascot in the Prince of Waless Stakes. Palmer told Press Association Sport: Very sadly we have had to retire Covert Love, which is a great shame.She has a strained ligament, which is the sort of thing with a gelding, whose only value is on the racecourse, in a years time thered be a chance to race again, but obviously with a Classic-winning filly its a different ball game.Its obviously disappointing for her owners, who were looking forward to Royal Ascot and the season beyond, for Glen Magee, who rides her at home, and for all the team.But we are proud of what she achieved last year, she is so game and so giving. As one of her owners said, theres a line from Casablanca - well always have Paris.He added: She gave us some special days last year and we will miss her hugely, but she owes us absolutely nothing. She doesnt know theres anything wrong with her, shes only very fractionally lame at the trot, but we would be unduly risking her.It came to light this morning with a swollen joint and is a stark reminder of why the big days aare so special.ddddddddddddhe Curragh was absolutely magical - one of the great privileges of my profession is to train a nice horse for nice people. Not everyone in the syndicate knew each other but became close and we had a wonderful journey.We went to the Curragh having won a Listed race, hoping to be in the first three, but she won by three lengths. She was then just nudged off at York, before Paris, which is a day Ill never forget.The saddest thing is she is a big, rangy filly and what she achieved at three was fairly remarkable - she looked and seemed so much better at four.Racing UK is offering all new customers a free one month trial! Watch up to 80 live meetings including unrivalled coverage of Royal Ascot. Plus you can enjoy it all on your TV, tablet and mobile - so you never have to miss a race. Start your free trial today and enjoy the very best of the Flat season in stunning HD. Call 0844 472 5566 or click this link Sky Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports £3 free bet every time your team wins! ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Set 2019 08:18:08    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: