Indice del forum

ANACA Onlus

Assistenti all'autonomia e comunicazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Aldridge returned to the Trail Bl
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 11 Set 2019 08:23:46    Oggetto:  Aldridge returned to the Trail Bl
Descrizione:

PORTLAND, Ore. -- LaMarcus Aldridge returned to the Trail Blazers lineup, happy to know that things didnt go awry without him. Portlands All-Star forward had 16 points and the Blazers won their fifth straight game with a 102-96 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Saturday night. Aldridge was averaging 23.9 points and 11.4 rebounds before a left groin injury caused him to miss five games. "Im not going to call guys out but I thought that they just played great," Aldridge said about the team in his absence. "I thought everybody did more, whether it was rebounding or whatever. Everybody just played better." The win moved the Blazers (41-1Cool a season-high 23-games over .500. After failing to make the playoffs last season, Portland sits in third place in the Western Conference. Robin Lopez led the Blazers in scoring for the first time this season with 18 points, while Nicolas Batum had a career-high 16 rebounds. "That was a solid win for us," said Blazers coach Terry Stotts. "We did a lot of good things. I felt like we were in control for the most part." Kenneth Faried, Randy Foye and Evan Fournier scored 16 points apiece, but Denver (25-33) lost its fifth straight. Faried, who also had 10 rebounds, took a hard fall with less than two minutes left and appeared to injure his right knee, but finished out the game. Portland won all four meetings this season against Denver, its first sweep of the series since the 1999 season, when the Blazers won all three games against the Nuggets. Damian Lillards driving layup gave Portland a 100-87 lead with 4:09 left in the game and the Nuggets never really challenged. Lillard finished with 17 points. The Blazers had a bit of a rest after a 124-80 rout of Brooklyn on Wednesday night. The Nets played in Denver the next night, routing the Nuggets 112-89. "The effort was there and it was something to build off of because everybody -- the whole city of Denver -- after that loss to Brooklyn had a sour taste in our mouth," Foye said. "We just wanted to get back out there and try to give the fans something to cheer about." The Nuggets have won just one of their last 11 games. Aldridge was greeted with a roar from the crowd at the Moda Center when he was announced as a starter. "It felt good," Aldridge said. "My timing was a little off but it felt good to be back out there playing with the guys." Second-year centre Meyers Leonard also returned after a five-game absence because of a sprained right ankle. But the Blazers did not have forwards Thomas Robinson, who has a left knee injury, and Joel Freeland, with a right knee sprain. The Nuggets were hurting, too. Top scorer Ty Lawson missed his ninth straight game with a left rib fracture. But guard Aaron Brooks, acquired before the trade deadline from Houston, played despite a sore ankle, and Wilson Chandler returned after missing a game because of a right knee sprain. Denver closed within 52-47 late in the half after a pair of free throws from Faried, but Lopezs dunk and Lillards layup helped push Portlands lead to 56-48 at the break. Lopez led all players with 12 points. Lillard, Batum and Leonard had consecutive dunks to give the Blazers an early 22-12 lead. The Blazers stretched the lead to 73-60 in the third quarter on Batums finger-roll layup. Nuggets coach Brian Shaw said he liked the effort after the loss to Brooklyn, but pointed to missed free throws. Denver was 23 of 35 from the line. "You lose the game by six points and you miss 12 free throws, that can be the difference in the game," Shaw said. "I thought the team played a lot better and responded after the embarrassing game we had the other night at home against Brooklyn. So we got better tonight and Im happy with our effort." Notes: Brooks played at the University of Oregon and got warm applause during pregame game introductions. .... Batum becomes the fourth Trail Blazer this season with 16 or more rebounds in a game, joining Aldridge, Lopez and Robinson. ... It was the first time this season that no player for the Blazers or their opponent had a player with at least 20 points.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. There, I saw a teenaged boy with tears in his eyes, being consoled by strength and conditioning coach Randy Lee.
. The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player.
. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory.
. Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt.
. Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row. DENVER -- Jean-Sebastien Giguere wasnt perfect, but he was good enough to keep the Colorado Avalanche rolling. Giguere stopped 30 shots, Ryan OReilly had a goal and an assist and Colorado beat the Calgary Flames 4-2 on Friday night. Paul Stastny, John Mitchell and Matt Duchene also scored for the Avalanche, who joined the 1995 Quebec Nordiques for the best 15-game start in franchise history. Colorado (13-2) needed 29 games to earn 26 points in last years lockout shortened season. Giguere has been a big reason for Colorados turnaround. The 36-year-old goalies 5-0 record ties the franchise record for best start to a season. He came into Friday having allowed three goals in four games and posted two shutouts, so allowing two goals in a 3 mnute, 39 second span seemed out of character. "You are not going to be perfect every time," Giguere said. Mike Cammalleri had two goals and Mikael Backlund had two assists for Calgary, which has dropped seven of nine. Goalie Karri Ramo made 23 saves for the Flames. Early, it looked like Colorado would cruise against the struggling Flames. The Avalanche were up 2-0 after Stastny scored on a 5-on-3 1:09 into the second period, but Cammalleri kept Calgary close. He scored his first goal on a pass from Backlund early in the second, and 2:30 after Mitchell restored Colorados two-goal lead, he beat Giguere again to make it 3-2 midway through the second period. It wasnt enough to overcome another slow beginning. "I thought it was the start again. I dont know what it is," Cammalleri said. "It seems like were in kind of a little bit wait-and-see and then we spot them two or three and it makes it hard." Cammalleri nearly got the hat trick on an 2-on-1 rush late in the period but Giguere made the save. "Hes a capable goaltender. Hes going to make his saves," Cammalleri said. "Im sure if you ask him on the goals hed like to have them back and the ones he saved Id like to have them back." Giguere had to be sharp again in the third to keep the game from going to overtime.dddddddddddd He stopped Cammalleri again on the power play in the first minute of the period and made 13 saves in the frame. Jiri Hudler had a backhand chance with 2:35 left but Giguere made a sprawling save. The Flames pulled Ramo for an extra skater with just over a minute remaining but couldnt get the equalizer. Duchene iced it with an empty-netter in the final seconds. It was his 11th goal of the season. "I think after the first period we might have taken them lightly," Duchene said. "We dominated the first period. The second and third I thought they were skating downhill." Colorado survived to rebound after a tough loss to Nashville on Thursday. "This was a big game for us. After going 12-1, you lose a game, it would be easy to go into bad habits and lose some," Giguere said. "We ended up getting a big win. We should be happy with this one." The Flames are searching for answers after another tough loss. They started the season 4-2-2 but have earned just four points in their last nine games. "We had some real bad turnovers that ended up in our net," Calgary coach Bob Hartley said. "This league, its not a feel-good league. Moral victories do not exist, you need to put points on the board." The Avalanche scored first when OReilly one-timed a pass from P.A. Parenteau just 5:31 into the game. It was OReillys sixth of the season and extended his goal streak to three games. NOTES: Avalanche D Ryan Wilson (back) was scratched from the lineup. Nick Holden played in his place against Calgary. Wilson is expected to miss at least two weeks. ... The Flames acquired D Ladislav Smid and goalie prospect Olivier Roy from Edmonton for centre Roman Horak and goalie prospect Laurent Brossoit on Friday. Smid is expected to join the team in Calgary on Saturday while Roy will report to Anchorage of the ECHL. ... Duchene missed Thursdays practice with a bruise foot suffered in Wednesdays loss to Nashville. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Set 2019 08:23:46    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: