Indice del forum

ANACA Onlus

Assistenti all'autonomia e comunicazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Arizona quarterback Drew Stanton said he has
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 27 Ago 2019 07:46:28    Oggetto:  Arizona quarterback Drew Stanton said he has
Descrizione:

TEMPE, Ariz. - Arizona quarterback Drew Stanton said he has improved every day and is hopeful he will be cleared to play in the Cardinals game Sunday against the Washington Redskins.Speaking to reporters for the first time this week, Stanton said after Thursdays practice that he is symptom free and hopes to pass tests on Friday that would clear him to play.Stanton sustained a concussion in last Sundays loss at Denver. The status of quarterback Carson Palmer remains uncertain as he works his way back from an injured nerve in his throwing shoulder.If Stanton and Palmer cant play, the start would go to rookie Logan Thomas.Theres a lot of questions in our quarterback room right now, Stanton said.Stanton said that the test he took on Wednesday still found him lagging in some areas.But asked if he thought he had a chance to play Sunday, Stanton said without a doubt.I dont know about chances-wise or percentages or anything like that, but Ive improved every day. Thats the big thing, he said. Ive felt more comfortable with everything a€” being around light and not feeling dizzy or any of that stuff, being able to focus and concentrate, so hopefully tomorrow will be another step forward in that process and we can go from there.For the first time since he was hurt, Stanton was cleared for non-contact activity on Thursday.He said he just loosened up, kind of moved around, threw, went through the game plan stuff, just got a feel for everything. It was my first day of really kind of diving into it.Palmer, who was listed as limited in practice on Thursday, went down in the season opener with a nerve injury in his throwing shoulder, and Stanton has started the three games since. He helped the team beat the New York Giants and San Francisco before last Sundays loss to the Broncos.Thomas, a fourth-round draft pick out of Virginia Tech, played in the fourth quarter of that game, completing one of eight passes, but that one completion went 81 yards, to Andre Ellington, for a touchdown.In case Stanton and Palmer cant go on Sunday, Arizona signed quarterback Dennis Dixon to the practice squad earlier in the week. Dixon would back up Thomas if thats necessary.___Online:AP NFL website:
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
and
.ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking.
. LOUIS -- The Atlanta Braves used a two-run rally in the ninth to end their road trip with a win.
.C. -- The Steve Smith era in Carolina is over.
. The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check.
. Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Raptors carry a five-game winning streak into a Sunday matinee at Air Canada Centre against their Atlantic Division rivals, the New York Knicks. The Raptors havent lost since Dec. 9 and have won four straight as the host. Their most recent victory came Friday night at The Palace of Auburn Hills. Toronto prevailed, 110-100, over the Pistons thanks to a strong third quarter performance. Jonas Valanciunas led the Raptors with 17 points to go along with seven rebounds. Kyle Lowry and Lou Williams each netted 15 points, and James Johnson added 12 points and eight rebounds off the bench for Toronto, which did not lead at all in the first half. I give our bench a lot of credit, said Raptors coach Dwane Casey. They came in and did their job. Terrence Ross jumper to open the second half gave the Raptors their first lead of the game. Ross hit a floater a minute later and Amir Johnsons layup wrapped up a 12-0 Toronto run that started in the first half. A 6-0 Raptors burst later in the third gave them their first double-digit lead of the game with 5 1/2 minutes to play in the quarter. That lead would remain in double digits for nearly the rest of the game. Valanciunas scored 11 of his 17 in the period to stake the visitors to a 81-70 lead through threee.dddddddddddd The Raptors extended their lead to as much as 22 on a Williams triple at the 6:28 mark, but the Pistons attempted to make the game interesting. With 3 1/2 minutes remaining, Detroit started a 12-1 run to cut its deficit to single digits. Toronto held on for the victory. The Knicks have lost four straight and 14 of their last 15. New York is 2-12 on the road, which is the worst mark in the NBA. On Saturday, the Knicks fell at home to the Phoenix Suns, 99-90. Carmelo Anthony returned to the Knicks lineup after missing Thursdays loss in Chicago and netted 25 points on 9-of-19 shooting. He also pulled down 11 boards, but it was not enough. Jose Calderon added 21 points but netted just two in a fourth quarter that saw the Knicks get outscored by 10. Tim Hardaway, Jr. chipped in 16 and Jason Smith contributed 11 off the bench. An Alex Len tip-in early in the fourth capped an 11-0 Suns run that gave Phoenix a 75-68 lead. The Knicks answered with six straight points to pull within one but never went back ahead. Its going to take winning a game down the stretch to get that confidence back, Anthony said. The Raptors defeated the Knicks at Madison Square Garden one week ago. The two teams have split their last six meetings north of the border. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 27 Ago 2019 07:46:28    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: