Indice del forum

ANACA Onlus

Assistenti all'autonomia e comunicazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Canadas Brooke Henderson won her local qualifier on Monday t
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 18 Lug 2019 04:22:07    Oggetto:  Canadas Brooke Henderson won her local qualifier on Monday t
Descrizione:

Canadas Brooke Henderson won her local qualifier on Monday to earn a spot in the U.S. Womens Open next month. The 16-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ontario was the medallist in the 91-player event in Manakin-Sabot, Virginia. There were five spots in the Open at stake. Henderson shot 140 over two rounds to secure the title. This will be her second appearance in the U.S. Womens Open after finishing 59th at the major event last year. The U.S. Womens Open will be played in Pinehurst, North Carolina from June 19-22.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. It will mark the 22nd time the tournament has been held in this country and fourth in Atlanta Canada but will make its first appearance ever in played Nova Scotia.
.J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract.
. The Maple Leafs may not have had a pick until the third round, but they have made the biggest move of the second day of the Draft, dealing defenceman Carl Gunnarsson and a fourth-round pick in the draft to the St.
. The St. Louis Cardinals were scheduled to arrive in Boston in time for a workout on Tuesday afternoon. Much of Mondays discussion focused on Bostons lineup considerations as the series progresses, specifically when the venue shifts to St.
. Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams.Scottsdale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Tom Pernice, Jr. birdied the fourth playoff hole on Sunday to defeat Jay Haas and win the Charles Schwab Cup Championship. Playing the 18th hole on the Cochise Course at the Desert Mountain Club for the fourth time on the day, Pernice was able to make about a 6-foot putt for birdie in order to take down Haas, who had just made a long par putt to apply some pressure. Pernice, who held a share of the third-round lead with Kenny Perry, shot a 3- under 67, while Haas, the secoond-round leader, carded a 4-under 66.dddddddddddd The duo finished regulation at 11-under-par 269. Perry used an eagle putt on the last hole to vault into a third-place finish at 10-under 270. Perry shot a 68 on Sunday. Bernhard Langer, who had wrapped up the season-long Charles Schwab Cup and the money title prior to playing this week, ended in a tie for fourth with Colin Montgomerie, who finished second in the race for the cup. Langer fired a 5- under 65, while Montgomerie shot a 67. MORE TO FOLLOW. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 18 Lug 2019 04:22:07    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: