Indice del forum

ANACA Onlus

Assistenti all'autonomia e comunicazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

few would have given Euro 2016 minnows Ic
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 27 Ago 2019 08:18:34    Oggetto:  few would have given Euro 2016 minnows Ic
Descrizione:

Prior to kick off, few would have given Euro 2016 minnows Iceland a chance against Portugal. The Nordic side, competing in their first ever major competition, are the smallest nation ever to make it to the European Championship finals.But while some might hail their improbable 1-1 draw as a triumph for the underdog, Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo had a different view. In his post-match interview, the Real Madrid forward blamed his sides failure to win on their opponents tactical approach, saying, Iceland didnt try anything, they were just defend, defend, defend and playing on the counter-attack. It was a lucky night for them.They scored a goal, they created two chances in the 90 minutes but otherwise they got every player behind the ball. They put the bus in the net.While no road vehicles actually made it onto the pitch during the game, Ronaldo isnt the only sportsman to use a strange excuse to justify a result, weve picked a few of our favourites from over the years…BOUNCY BALLS Kenny Dalglish blamed Newcastles FA Cup defeat to Stevenage on the ball being too bouncy Kenny Dalglish won the Premier League with Blackburn in 1995, but three years later was struggling to explain how his Newcastle side had only managed a draw against Stevenage in the FA Cup.The Scotsman eventually opted to apportion the blame to the ball, claiming it was too bouncy, an excuse which has become renowned as one of the worst in the sports history.AIR CONDITIONING Mervyn King blamed the air conditioning on his 2003 World Darts Championship defeat to Raymond Van Barneveld Mervyn Kings defeat to Raymond Van Barneveld in the 2003 World Darts Championship, was, the Englishman maintained, due to the air conditioning.Elaborating on his suggestion, King said I asked for it to be turned off before I went up there and it wasnt. I asked for it to be turned off at the break - it wasnt. The air conditioning doesnt affect Raymond because he throws a heavier dart and a very flat dart.Organisers insisted the air conditioning was left off for the duration of the match.WARDROBE MALFUNCTION Sanath Jayasuriya blamed Sri Lankas clothing in 2001 In the wake of their 2001 Champions Trophy loss, the Sri-Lanka cricket team held their kit responsible, alleging that it was too tight.Sanath Jayasuriya said: We had to add extensions to the trousers and the shirts looked more like tight-fitting womens blouses. UNEXPECTED DISTRACTION Ronnie Osullivan was put off by a streaker at the Masters in 1997 Leading 8-4 in the 1997 Masters Snooker final, little, it seemed, could derail 21-year-old Ronnie OSullivans quest to lift the trophy against fellow finalist Steve Davis.However, an unprecedented occurrence had taken place earlier in the match, in the form of Lianne Crofts, who at the start of the third frame became Snookers first-ever streaker.Needing to secure just two more frames to win, OSullivan was allegedly distracted by the incident, despite it taking place 10 frames before. He went on to lose the next six and ultimately the match.I needed to pull something out, fortunately a member of the crowd pulled something out and Ronnies…concentration was affected, Davis later said. THE PARANORMAL Eddy Curry was spooked ahead of a New York Knicks fixture Perhaps the most bizarre explanation on the list, in 2010 the New York Knicks blamed their defeat to Oklahama City Thunder on ghosts.Staying at the Skirvin Hilton, Knicks players claimed they had trouble sleeping, as they were convinced the hotel was haunted.Seven-foot tall centre Eddy Curry said he slept for just two hours on one of the nights of their stay because he couldnt stop thinking about ghosts roaming the hotel. Thunder ran out 106-88 winners. Also See: Sky Bets Premier League odds Sky Bets Transfer Specials
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.
. Just ask last seasons Supporters Shield winners, the New York Red Bulls, who were resoundingly defeated last weekend by a rampant Vancouver Whitecaps in a match which produced two contenders for MLS Goal of the Week from Sebastian Fernandez and Pedro Morales.
. The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event.
.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct.
. Hes coming back to fulfil them. One of Europes top coaches, Blatt was hired Friday by the Cavaliers, who ended a sweeping, 39-day search with an out-of-the-box selection they hope changes their fortunes. SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose Sharks general manager Doug Wilson is wasting no time making changes after perhaps his teams most crushing playoff collapse. Wilson said Thursday that he told pending unrestricted free agent defenceman Dan Boyle that he will not be re-signed, informed unproductive forward Marty Havlat that he will not be back next season and moved top-line wing Brent Burns back to defence after spending more than a year as a forward on captain Joe Thorntons line. These changes all come two weeks after the Sharks became the fourth team in NHL history to lose a best-of-seven series after winning the first three games. Wilson spent the past two weeks meeting with coaches and players to help determine what went wrong in the final four games against Los Angeles and how to get a team that has been one of the best in the regular season the past decade over the playoff hump. "You want to be careful not to change too many things, but you better be really careful that youre not just avoiding what really needs to take place," Wilson said. "Theres two sides to that. I think what we need to do is much more drastic than just putting a Band-aide on it." Wilson said the moves this off-season will build on the moves made at the trade deadline in 2013, when the Sharks dealt away Ryane Clowe, Douglas Murray and Michal Handzus in an effort to become a faster and younger team. Those moves helped San Jose make it all the way to Game 7 of the second round before losing to Los Angeles a year ago and Wilson said the team is about two-thirds of the way to completing the overhaul. The team appeared closer than that after winning the first three games against the Kings but was unable to close the series out. Wilson blamed the collapse on allowing too-many odd-man rushes, a power play that went scoreless on its last 16 chances, a lack of effort in Game 5 and a late-game collapse in Game 6 after a disputed goal was allowed. "Our relationship with our fans has been strained and weve got to go and re-earn that trust," Wilson said. Boyle has been a key part of the Sharks since being acquired in a trade from Tampa Bay in July 2008. His 68 goals annd 201 assists in six seasons make him the career leader in both categories in franchise history and he has been a staple on the power-play unit.dddddddddddd He will be replaced on the blue line by Burns, who spent his first year and a half in San Jose on defence before making the move to forward in March 2013. Burns had a career-high 22 goals this season along with 26 assists as he teamed with Thornton on a physically imposing line that controlled play for much of the season. But Wilson said he is needed now on defence and compared Burns potential impact there to Montreals P.K. Subban, Winnipegs Dustin Byfuglien and Los Angeles Drew Doughty. "When you take a look at that type of dynamic on the back end, guys that move the puck up, shoot the puck on the power play, it creates a tough matchup," Wilson said. "When he was originally moved up to forward, it was because of an injury. He was coming back and he was having trouble with certain parts of his skating." Havlat scored 27 goals in three injury-plagued seasons with San Jose after being acquired from Minnesota in a trade for Dany Heatley. Havlat fell out of favour with the coaching staff and was a healthy scratch in six of seven playoff games. He is owed $6 million in the final year of his contract and will either be bought out or dealt. Wilson would not divulge what other changes he had planned but did say some of those could come in the teams player leadership. Boyle must be replaced as an alternate captain and Wilson said he expected some of the younger core, including forwards Logan Couture and Joe Pavelski and defenceman Marc-Edouard Vlasic, to possibly take a bigger role. "I expect our young players to take this as probably one of the great extreme learning moments to say, You know what? Thats not happening again," Wilson said. NOTES: Assistant coach Larry Robinson will be back but could have an expanded role that includes some front-office duties. ... Wilson said talks have already begun to keep backup G Alex Stalock, who can be an unrestricted free agent. ... Pavelski (shoulder) and F Raffi Torres (knee) had operations after the season. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 27 Ago 2019 08:18:34    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: