Indice del forum

ANACA Onlus

Assistenti all'autonomia e comunicazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

For Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, the concern is about his
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 23 Ago 2019 05:43:09    Oggetto:  For Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, the concern is about his
Descrizione:

For Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, the concern is about his back. While the Giants Eli Manning is looking to rebound after one of the worst starts of his career. Romo takes the Dallas Cowboys to New York tonight with a chance to match the win total from their .500 rut of the past three seasons. You can catch all the action starting at 8:15pm et/5:15pm pm on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5. The 34-year-old quarterback whose surgically repaired back sustained yet another injury against Washington has a chance for the most efficient season of his career. Much more importantly for him, Jason Witten and the rest of the Cowboys (7-3), theyre in position to end a four-year playoff drought in a season-ending schedule filled with NFC East opponents. The co-leaders of the division along with Philadelphia owe plenty of their lofty perch to NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray. The Cowboys future will depend on how Romos back holds up through three games in 12 days, including a Thanksgiving visit from the Eagles. We understand what we need to do to play well, Witten said. We know what our strengths are, the things that we do well look good in cold weather, being able to run the ball and the play-action game and getting everybody healthy. Philadelphias good, New Yorks good, whoever we play after that, theyre going to be good. Manning wasnt good in last weeks 16-10 loss to San Francisco, matching his career high with his second five-interception game. He had the Giants inside the 49ers 5-yard line late with four chances to take the lead. Instead, his fifth interception on a fourth-down play sent the Giants (3-7) to their fifth consecutive loss — the second straight season theyve lost at least five in a row. I have all the faith in the world in him, coach Tom Coughlin said of Manning, who had six interceptions through nine games before facing the 49ers. I think the competitor that he is, the extra focus, the extra concentration, I think that hell come out and play well. Some things to look for when the Cowboys go for a fourth straight win against the Giants, which would be their longest streak in 20 years in the series: TONY VS. ELI: This will be the 16th meeting with Romo and Manning, with Romo holding an 8-7 edge. Manning holds all the major passing records with the Giants, and Romo is closing in on Troy Aikman in yardage and completions. Romo already has the Dallas mark for touchdowns. Obviously there are only so many quarterbacks who have been in one franchise for this long, have had the ups and downs and different things, Manning said. I obviously have a brother who I chat with a little bit about that, but Tony, any time youre in the same division with a quarterback for whatever its been now, eight years together, seven years, theres definitely a little bond there. RUNNING ON: The Giants are trying to get where the Cowboys are with their running game, and they should have a better chance in Rashad Jennings second game since returning from a knee injury. The Giants could do some juggling in the offensive line with guard Geoff Schwartz expected to play after missing the first 10 games with a toe injury and tackle Justin Pugh possibly being sidelined by a thigh injury. Weve got to be able to run the ball, Coughlin said. You can talk about interceptions all you want, but theres a reason for all those things. HEALTHY COWBOYS: The Cowboys are much healthier than they were at this point the past two seasons. The only player who missed practice Thursday was undrafted rookie cornerback Tyler Patmon. Linebacker and leading tackler Rolando McClain has practiced all week after missing the Jacksonville game with knee and groin injuries. BREAKOUT ROOKIE: Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. had his breakout game in the first meeting with Dallas, getting two touchdowns. He doesnt have a touchdown since, but has 357 yards receiving in three games. The No. 12 overall pick is the first rookie New York receiver with consecutive 100-yard games since Byron Williams in 1983. You can see why he was drafted so high, Dallas cornerback Orlando Scandrick said. BRENTS RETURN: Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent is eligible to play for the first time since Dec. 2, 2012, six days before his drunken-driving accident that killed teammate Jerry Brown. Brent was convicted of intoxication manslaughter, got a 150-day jail term while avoiding prison time and was suspended by the NFL for 10 games when he was reinstated. Coach Jason Garrett has said Brent is overweight, and its unclear whether he will be activated against the Giants. ___ Online: AP NFL website:
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
and
___ Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at
. The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction.
.L. - Defending womens champion Alberta improved to 3-0 at the Canadian junior curling championships with a 10-3 win over Ontario in Sundays afternoon draw.
. Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050.
. In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U.
. The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S.WINNIPEG - After a 5-4 win over the Edmonton Oilers, the Winnipeg Jets say they have to play a much different kind of game if they want to beat the Los Angeles Kings. The Kings visit the MTS Centre on Friday for the Jets home opener. Winnipeg and Edmonton traded a lot of scoring chances last Tuesdayy night.dddddddddddd Jets coach Claude Noel and his team are promising a more patient and disciplined performance against Los Angeles. Noel says the Jets have the speed and size to compete with the 2012 Stanley Cup champions. But he adds they need to be patient and avoid mistakes. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 23 Ago 2019 05:43:09    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: