Indice del forum

ANACA Onlus

Assistenti all'autonomia e comunicazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Josh Hamilton is heating up at the right
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 20 Mag 2019 10:51:24    Oggetto:  Josh Hamilton is heating up at the right
Descrizione:

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Josh Hamilton is heating up at the right time, and Los Angeles manager Mike Scioscia hopes he can keep going. Hamilton homered and drove in three runs, Mike Trout also went deep and the Angels regained the best record on baseball, beating the Oakland Athletics 9-4 on Sunday night. "This is huge for Josh," Scioscia said. "You can see what he can bring from what he did today. He can control the game by himself." Erick Aybar had two hits and two RBIs and Kole Calhoun finished with three hits for the Angels, who ended a five-game losing streak to the As in Oakland. Albert Pujols and Howie Kendrick each drove in a run as Los Angeles won for the ninth time in 12 games. "We needed a W tonight," Trout said. "There are a lot of games left but any time you beat Oakland its big." Alberto Callaspo and Andy Parrino homered for Oakland, which had won three of four to move into a tie for the top spot in the AL West. "Its not even about a series any more. We have to bear down every single day," As manager Bob Melvin said. "When you take the first two, you always want the third one, but you cant complain when you take two of three." Jered Weaver (14-7) struck out eight in 6 2-3 innings while improving to 7-1 with a 3.78 ERA in his last 13 starts. He allowed three runs and eight hits. "Its nice to end the series on top of the AL West division," Weaver said. "This was obviously a huge game. We didnt want to get swept, and the offence was the story of the game." Scott Kazmir (14-6) matched his season highs in runs (seven) and hits (10) in three-plus innings. "There were times I felt I could take control of the game, get two strikes on a guy and then throw one right down the middle," Kazmir said. "I felt like I wasnt aggressive enough." Aybar contributed a two-run double when the Angels got to Kazmir for three runs in the second. Calhoun doubled home Aybar for a 3-0 lead. TRAINERS ROOM: Angels: LHP Joe Thatcher (left ankle sprain) remains behind schedule and has yet to throw a bullpen session. The Angels may just wait the extra week and activate him when rosters are expanded. ... INF Grant Green (lower back strain) could start a rehab assignment soon. Athletics: LHP Sean Doolittle (strained right intercostal) and INF Josh Donaldson (knee) each had an MRI during Sundays game. Doolittle went on the 15-day disabled list while Donaldson, who hurt his knee in his last at-bat on Saturday, is day to day. . C John Jaso will be placed on the 7-day concussion list before the As play Houston. ON DECK Angels: LHP Wade LeBlanc (0-0, 7.36 ERA) gets his first start of the season against Miami on Monday night. LeBlanc pitched for the Marlins the past two seasons and is 1-1 against them for his career. Athletics: RHP Jeff Samardzija (3-3, 4.07 ERA) takes the mound in Houston on Monday night. His five wins against the Astros are his most against any team. AS ADD CATCHER Oakland acquired C Geovany Soto from Texas for cash. He was brought in because of Jasos continued problems with concussion-like symptoms. TALE OF CALIFORNIA The Angels are 4-8 against the As this season, including a 1-5 mark in Oakland. The teams meet again in Anaheim in a four-game set beginning on Thursday. "There are years weve played well here," Scioscia said. "This year theyve got our number. Theyve played well at our place too."
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League.
. Huntington doesnt want to help run the club unless Hurdle is in the dugout. The combination thats returned the franchise to respectability will remain intact for years to come.
. Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday.
. They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.
. Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad.MINNEAPOLIS -- With the Memphis Grizzlies front office in turmoil, the Minnesota Timberwolves are strongly considering hiring coach Dave Joerger away to take over the team in his home state. The Timberwolves received permission from the Grizzlies to interview Joerger and will meet with him on Thursday, two people with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday. The people requested anonymity because the Timberwolves are not commenting publicly on their coaching candidates, but all indications were that Joerger was in the drivers seat to replace the retired Rick Adelman. Joerger, who is from Staples, Minnesota, and went to college at Division-II Minnesota State, Moorhead, went 50-32 in his first season as Grizzlies coach. After a rough start while the team transitioned from coaching veteran Lionel Hollins to the first-timer Joerger, the Grizzlies pulled together, overcame several injuries to key players and surged to the seventh seed in the hyper-competitive Western Conference. But after pushing the Oklahoma City Thunder to seven games before losing in the first round, owner Robert Pera made the surprising decision to overhaul the front office. He fired CEO Jason Levien and director of player personnel Stu Lash, two moves that immediately called into question Joergers job security. Joerger goes way back with Timberwolves president of basketball operations Flip Saunders. As a young coach trying to make his way up the ladder, Joerger came to watch Saunders, who coached the Timberwolves from 1995-2005, run practices. The two formed a mutual respect which lasts to this day. "The Timberwolves are the only NBA team of the 30 in the league that are in his home state and after having a long and honest conversation with Dave, he felt he owed it to his family, which resides entirely in Minnesota ... and we felt we owed it to Dave to at least have a discussion in this regard," Grizzlies GM Chris Wallace told ESPN 92.9 FM in Memphis. Asked if that was best for the Grizzlies, Wallace said he didnt see anything wrong with granting Joerger the chance to taalk.dddddddddddd "Hes just been granted permission to talk and will do so soon," said Wallace, who has assumed interim watch over the basketball operations while Pera restructures the front office. Saunders, who coached in the CBA before breaking into the NBA, has long had an affinity for coaches who had to grind it out in the minor leagues, believing they learn not only how to coach, but to run an organization. Joerger won championships in the NBDL, the International Basketball Association and the CBA before joining the Grizzlies as an assistant to Hollins. Joergers experience as a head coach last year with the Grizzlies helps him fit the profile Saunders is looking for in a replacement for Adelman. Saunders has said he wants a proven coach who knows the demands of running an NBA team, including handling questions from the media. The latter qualification is of particular concern for the Wolves right now with star forward Kevin Love set to opt out of his contract after next season. The Wolves are considering all their options with Love, including potentially trading him this summer. If the Wolves do not trade Love, they will head into the season with one of the major story lines in the league, one sure to draw attention from media all across the country. Thats part of the reason Saunders is reluctant to turn over the keys to a first-time head coach. The Timberwolves opening has also been linked to Hollins and college coaching stars such as Michigan States Tom Izzo, Floridas Billy Donovan and Iowa States Fred Hoiberg. Saunders has yet to offer the job to anyone, but it is believed that the uncertainty surrounding Love has caused some of the more high profile names on Saunders list to give tepid responses to inquiries. The situation with Love in Minnesota pales in comparison to the upheaval in Memphis, and the opportunity to bring his family back to his home state could be enough to convince Joerger to make the move from a team that was in the Western Conference finals two years ago to a franchise that hasnt made the playoffs since 2004.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 20 Mag 2019 10:51:24    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: