Indice del forum

ANACA Onlus

Assistenti all'autonomia e comunicazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 23 Ago 2019 05:40:49    Oggetto:  streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on
Descrizione:

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night. Cousins, the Kings leading scorer and rebounder, missed the previous six games with a sprained ankle. Cousins came out aggressive, getting 11 points and seven rebounds in the first quarter when the Kings led 24-12 and never trailed the remainder of the game. Jimmy Butler had 17 points for the frustrated Bulls, who have lost two straight and three of four. Tony Snell and Taj Gibson each had 11 points. Chicago was outscored 28-13 in the fourth quarter. Chicago All-Star centre Joakim Noah had four points and four rebounds before being ejected in the third quarter when he picked up two technical fouls in less than three minutes. The second technical came after Noah was called for a foul against Cousins at the 7:40 mark. Isaiah Thomas had 19 points for the Kings, who stretched the lead to 20 points four minutes into the fourth quarter. Rudy Gay had 14 points and Jimmer Fredette had all of his 11 points in the fourth quarter. Chicago shot 28 per cent and was outrebounded 53-30 in losing back-to-back games for the first time since mid-December. The point total was a season-low for a Kings opponent. Fredette made jumper and Ben McLemore followed with a basket, giving Sacramento an 84-62 lead at the 7:15 mark of the fourth quarter. Before Monday mornings shootaround, Bulls power forward Carlos Boozer talked with the media regarding his displeasure with coach Tom Thibodeaus tendency not to play him in the fourth quarter, when the minutes typically go to Gibson. Boozer had four points in 21 minutes Saturday in a loss to New Orleans. Against the Kings, Boozer had eight points and nine rebounds in 35 minutes, including seven in the fourth quarter. Cousins was dominant in the low block, scoring 12 points in the third quarter when Sacramento built its lead to 71-57. The physical play continued in the quarter, where three technicals were called and every foul seemed to be followed by complaints. Thomas scored 15 first-half points for the Kings, who led 44-33. The Bulls shot 24 per cent in the opening half and trailed 24-12 after one quarter. The 12 points was the second fewest this season by a Kings opponent. Notes: Quincy Acy made a 3 to end the first quarter, his first 3-pointer in 27 games with the Kings. Acy, who came to the Kings in a trade this season with Toronto, had two 3s with the Raptors. ... Cousins got called for his 12th technical of the season in the third quarter. ... The Bulls made 22 of 34 free throws (64.7 per cent)
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. The outdoor event will be played on Dec. 31 between alumni of the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at Citizens Bank Park, the home of the Philadelphia Phillies.
.Y. - The Philadelphia Eagles game at Green Bay against the Packers on Nov.
. Edmonton opened the season with 14 straight victories before falling Friday night 10-8 to the host Colorado Mammoth in National Lacrosse League action.
. -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event.
.C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games.Louisville, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Florida State escaped by the skin of its teeth once again on Thursday. The second-ranked Seminoles fell into a huge hole against upset-minded Louisville but scored 35 of the final 42 points to pull out a hard-fought 42-31 victory in a hostile environment. Florida State trailed 21-0 against one of the nations stingiest defenses and never blinked an eye. Dalvin Cook scored the go-ahead touchdown with 3:46 remaining, and the Seminoles (8-0, 5-0 ACC) miraculously ran their school-record winning streak too 24.dddddddddddd Jameis Winston was intercepted three times and still wound up throwing for 401 yards and three touchdowns for the Seminoles, who racked up 574 yards of total offense -- more than 300 than the Cardinals had allowed coming in. Will Gardner threw for 330 yards, 214 of which went to DeVante Parker, while Michael Dyer gashed the Seminoles for 134 yards and three TDs on the ground. Louisville (6-2, 4-2) was trying to end FSUs 19-game win streak against ACC opponents in their first meeting as conference rivals. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 23 Ago 2019 05:40:49    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: