Indice del forum

ANACA Onlus

Assistenti all'autonomia e comunicazione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The biggest and most important curling event since Kevin Mar
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 23 Ago 2019 05:13:44    Oggetto:  The biggest and most important curling event since Kevin Mar
Descrizione:

The biggest and most important curling event since Kevin Martin won Olympic gold in Vancouver will take place at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg from Dec. 1-8. The Roar of the Rings will determine who will represent Canada at the 2014 Olympic Games in February. For the men, the eight-rink field should bring some intriguing competition with Brier, World and Olympic champions among them. Which rink will emerge to represent Canada in Sochi? Martin, alongside his new third Dave Nedohin, will try to get his Edmonton rink back to the Games to defend their title. John Morris was the vice for Martin back in 2010, but he moved on to join Jim Cotter and his rink from British Columbia, who will also be in Winnipeg. Team Morris, which sees Cotter throws final stones, went undefeated at the Pre-Trails in Kitchener. Shortly after the shakeup, Martin said that teams cant stay together forever and hes happy to have Nedohin on the team. "Obviously in this situation, once the change in our team was inevitable, Dave was obviously our first choice for so many reasons," said Martin. In a somewhat surprising move, Brad Gushue of Newfoundland and Labrador will spare for Martin in Winnipeg. Gushue, the 2006 Olympic champion, failed to qualify for the Trials. Coldwater, Ontarios Glenn Howard will look to cross off another accomplishment in his storied career. The four-time Brier and world champion has yet to qualify for an Olympic Games. Being one of the older skips in the game, at the age of 51, this might be his last chance he has to do it. "Its on my bucket list to get to an Olympics," said Howard, who won the first Grand Slam event of the season in early November. Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie rink are the defending Brier champs and also one of the youngest and fittest squads in curling. Now they want to take the next step. "The Olympics and the Brier for me as far as goals, wanting to win and importance is 50/50. Weve won the Brier; this [Olympics] is the next step. We want this really bad," Jacobs told TSN.ca. "You etch your mark in history when you win the Brier, but I think you do that even moreso when you win an Olympic gold medal." Jeff Stoughton will play in front of a home crowd at the Trials. The 50-year-old Winnipegger is a three-time Brier champion and a two-time world champion. Edmontons Kevin Koe and his foursome is another talented rink looking to appear in the Olympic Games for the first time. The 38-year-old won the Brier and world championship in 2010. He also won the second Grand Slam event - the Canadian Open - earlier this season. Winnipegs Mike McEwen and Ontarios John Epping round out a strong field and hope to surprise at the Trials. So which rink do think has what it takes to win the Roar of the Rings and represent Canada at the Olympic Games in February? As always, its Your! Call.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight.
.ca. Kerry, In the first period of Saturdays Montreal-Ottawa game, Brendan Gallagher is called for goaltender interference. Craig Anderson is outside the blue paint trying to make the save.
. - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas.
. Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros.
. Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4.Former NHL player Scott Walker has resigned as head coach of the Guelph Storm of the Ontario Hockey League. Walker will remain a part owner of the club. I want to spend more time with my family as life has been incredibly hectic since I retired as an NHL player several years ago, said Walker on the Storm website. Bill Stewart will be interim head coach for the remainder of the season alongside assistant coach Todd Harvey. The teaam is in good hands with Bill and Todd doing the coaching, and I am very confident that under their direction we can have an exceptionally successful season.dddddddddddd Walker was also an assistant coach for Team Canada at the recent World Junior championship. Guelph won the OHL championship last season and competed in the Memorial Cup. This season they are in third place in the Midwest Division with a 23-15-3 record. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 23 Ago 2019 05:13:44    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: